[Users] X-Mailer information

Ralf Mardorf info.mardorf at rocketmail.com
Sun Nov 2 14:43:00 CET 2014

On Sun, 2 Nov 2014 14:19:50 +0100
Andrej Kacian <andrej at kacian.sk> wrote:

> On Sun, 2 Nov 2014 13:30:06 +0100
> Ralf Mardorf <info.mardorf at rocketmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Is there a way to customize the X-Mailer by variables or
> > commands?
>
> You can override this header by defining a custom header with the same
> name. Look in "Send" page of account preferences.

If I would overwrite it (I already was aware about this option), is
there a variable or command I can use to get the current version of
Claws and GTK2? I don't want to edit it each time upstream releases a
new version, since my distro does follow upstream.

Btw. instead of building it myself, I would send a request to the
package maintainer assumed --build=architecture-mydistro-linux-gnu
should be the only solution.