[Users] Spam Folder Best Practices

Brad Rogers brad at fineby.me.uk
Sat May 31 11:12:01 CEST 2014

On Fri, 30 May 2014 21:29:57 -0500
Tim Zakharov <himemsys36 at hotmail.com> wrote:

Hello Tim,

>a Spam folder in each account, I see no way to tell CM to send an
>account's spam to *that account's* spam folder.  Is there a way to do
>this, or is the preferred method to have a single spam folder for all
>accounts?  Or, just leave the 'Save Spam In...' field blank so it goes
>into that account's Trash...

I know of no way to specify account specific spam folders via the
preferences & plugin system.  It may well be possible to do using the
filtering/action method, but I don't know bogofilter well enough to be
able to write the relevant rule(s).

As an aside;  Dealing with spam is one of the few things I like to be
account agnostic.  As such, for me, having all the spam in one folder,
and all the unsure in another is preferable.

--
 Regards  _
He looked the wrong way at a policeman