[Users] Spam Folder Best Practices

Tim Zakharov himemsys36 at hotmail.com
Sat May 31 04:29:57 CEST 2014

Okay, after noticing how much RAM SpamAssassin was using (over 100MB
between spamd and child processes), and the 15 seconds per email it was
taking to scan (according to the logs), I've switched to BogoFilter.

I've noticed if I leave
'Configuration->Preferences->Plugins->BogoFilter->Save Spam In..'
blank, it seems to send spam to that account's Trash.  But if I create
a Spam folder in each account, I see no way to tell CM to send an
account's spam to *that account's* spam folder.  Is there a way to do
this, or is the preferred method to have a single spam folder for all
accounts?  Or, just leave the 'Save Spam In...' field blank so it goes
into that account's Trash...

--
Regards,

Tim Zakharov