[Users] spamassassin plugin issue

Ethy H. Brito ethy.brito at inexo.com.br
Wed May 28 20:44:05 CEST 2014

Hi All

I started playing with spamassassin plugin last monday.
Apparently it was doing its job up to last night.

Since yesterday, after upgrading from CM 3.9.3 to 3.10.0, every time I start
CM, a bunch of already read mails get moved to the spam folder.

I then marked those moved mails as HAM and moved them back to INBOX.

If I restart CM, the plugin move those emails *again* to the spam folder.
It is a bit frustrating to keep doing this over and over again.

I do not know if it is a 3.10 issue or, most probably, I did not get how CM spamassassin plugin works.

Are there any docs on "HOWTO" the plugin works?

Regards

Ethy

--

Ethy H. Brito         /"\
InterNexo Ltda.       \ /  CAMPANHA DA FITA ASCII - CONTRA MAIL HTML

PGP key: http://www.inexo.com.br/~ethy/0xC3F222A0.asc