[Users] Claws Mail 3.10.0 Unleashed!!

Brad Rogers brad at fineby.me.uk
Mon May 26 16:06:19 CEST 2014

On Mon, 26 May 2014 07:38:46 -0500
Michael Hughes <claws-mail_user at thehugheslogcabin.net> wrote:

Hello Michael,

>One thing that I notice that is different, the Folder view has extra
>spacing between each line that wasn't there when I was running
>claws-mail-3.9.3git171.

I noticed some differences in the folder list too;  Notably that the
bold font was also using a greater point size as well as being bold.  I
overcame the problem by unmarking the "derive bold & small fonts.." and
selecting the fonts to be used manually.  This also cleared the extra
space issue.

IDK what caused the change, but it was somewhere between
3.9.3-197-g26282 and 3.9.3-230-g6a6a8d4.

--
 Regards  _
We don't need no-one to tell us what's right or wrong