[Users] Spam magically being moved to trash w/o being told to?

jdebert jdebert at garlic.com
Sun May 18 19:58:35 CEST 2014

I have 3.9.3, suse version.

I feed spamd via procmail rather than have claws-mail do it because it
seems to save time. A few filters direct spam into one of
three spam folders. Since doing that, it seems that claws-mail is
dropping almost everything spammy into trash before feeding the
filters. This includes messages marked by spamassassing as spam, spam
not marked as spam by spamassassin and an occasional not-spam message.

I've looked through filters, the rc files and docs for clues but I
found nothing that hints at this behaviour.

I'm missing something?

jd