[Users] Console messages...

Pierre Fortin pf at pfortin.com
Mon May 12 17:53:32 CEST 2014

On Mon, 12 May 2014 17:32:26 +0200 Colin Leroy wrote:

>On Mon, 12 May 2014 11:29:47 -0400, Pierre Fortin <pf at pfortin.com>
>wrote:
>
>> If I just start/stop CM, I get this output...  no biggie; but
>> wondering if this should be bugged; or if I have something strange in
>> my setup. The SPFvalidationfailed is really strange output to get on
>> Close....
>
>"SPFvalidationfailed" may be a printout from parse error in a quick
>search history entry.

While waiting for a response (Thanks for the *quick* one :) , did:

$ grep -Ri spf *
Binary file gtkhtml2_viewer/1903192764 matches
quicksearch_history:SPF validation failed

You sure know the code... :) :)

I almost dismissed quicksearch_history as the source of this because
that file had spaces while the output didn't...

Deleting that entry 'cured' it. Thanks!!!

Pierre