[Users] Sent messages not in sent folder

Thomas Taylor linxt at comcast.net
Fri Mar 28 23:32:57 CET 2014

For some reason SOME of the message replies I send are not being placed in the
"sent" folder.  It appears to be unrelated to which account is in use when
sending or to have anything to do with the subject.

ALL of the messages I originate show up in sent but only SOME of the reply
messages show up there.  I have tried closing CM and then re-starting it but
that doesn't seem to make a difference.

I've checked the settings for each of my accounts but not able to find anything
related.  What should I look for/at?

Thanks, Tom

--
The foolish man seeks happiness in the distance. The wise man grows it under
his feet.

^^^^
Tom Taylor  KG7CFC
openSUSE 13.1 (64-bit), Kernel 3.11.6-4-default,
KDE 4.11.2, AMD Phenom X4 955, GeForce GTX 550 Ti (Nvidia 325.15)
16GB RAM -- 3x1.5TB sata2 -- 128GB-SSD
FF 27.0, claws-mail 3.9.2
registered linux user 263467