[Users] Default IMAP folders

Liz edodd55 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 27 11:24:48 CET 2014

On Thu, 27 Mar 2014 11:01:59 +0100
Michael Schwendt <bugreporter at abwesend.de> wrote:

> On Wed, 26 Mar 2014 21:17:10 +1100, Liz wrote:
>
> > Can someone point me to a place at which I can remove the default
> > folder "Trash" from a particular IMAP account?
>
> In the folder list right-click the folder, open "Properties", then
> change the folder type from trash to normal.
>
> > Or - rename it to Deleted Items which is what it is on that
> > particular server.
>
> You can change the folder type for that folder to "Trash".

Thanks Michael
The folder type under properties is greyed out for the Trash folder,
however when I made the other folder type Trash, I was able to delete
the Trash folder, so that was successful.
I found that Claws Mail was creating a Trash folder on the Exchange
server and hope that this change will stop that behaviour.
I need more experiments before considering it a "bug".

Liz