[Users] Claws won't stop trying to get e-mail...

TN Patriot irgunii at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 13:03:10 CET 2014

  Okay, I found the problem. It wasn't a fix in the hidden files, but a dumb mistake
  on my part.

  I'd been trying to use the said accounts smtp server and using another of the five
  accounts I have as a guinea pig.

  I forgot to return the ID and password in the guinea pig account back to normal
  after testing.

  Luckily my head is bolted on or I'd forget it every morning I wake up. Sorry for
  the trouble and thanks to all for the suggestions and help.

  JB

--
http://www.lawcollective.org/  Learn your rights through cartoons!

http://www.roadblock.org/rights/  Know your rights about and at roadblocks!

http://fija.org/  Learn about Jury Nullification! Take back your rights from the
over-reaching: police, justice system and government!

Why does the government want to ban you owning weapons? Because you won’t get
in the box car willingly.