[Users] Claws won't stop trying to get e-mail...

TN Patriot irgunii at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 12:42:39 CET 2014

On Tue, 25 Mar 2014 07:54:24 +0000
Brad Rogers <brad at fineby.me.uk> wrote:

> On Tue, 25 Mar 2014 04:32:41 +0100
> Sébastien <ml at terranean.eu> wrote:
>
> Hello Sébastien,
>
> >So I guess you could try to take a loot at ~/.claws-mail/accountrc, see
> >if it's there, and delete it from there (close Claws before editing).
>
> A much cleaner way would be to go to "Configuration -> Edit accounts"
> and delete it from there.

  That is how I deleted the account.

  I'm going to give Sébastien's suggestion a try and see what happens.

  By the way, the error popup has this:

ERROR:

Authentication failed:
-ERR [AUTH] Username and password not accepted.

and a 'close' and a 'view log' buttons

--
http://www.lawcollective.org/  Learn your rights through cartoons!

http://www.roadblock.org/rights/  Know your rights about and at roadblocks!

http://fija.org/  Learn about Jury Nullification! Take back your rights from the
over-reaching: police, justice system and government!

Why does the government want to ban you owning weapons? Because you won’t get
in the box car willingly.