[Users] Reply to all - but not to myself

Pierre Fortin pf at pfortin.com
Thu Mar 20 01:11:16 CET 2014

On Thu, 20 Mar 2014 00:00:08 +0100 Michael wrote:

>Pierre,
>
>> As I did in the previous reply, just highlighted this part of your
>> message and hit Reply|All
>
>I'm sorry, but i do not understand what exactly you are referring to by
>'this part of your message' and also not which way you get
>'Reply|All'...?

You sent your original message. I replied to 2 questions in separate
messages just by highlighting (selecting with mouse) the text I wanted to
respond to.  Isn't that what you were asking -- how to respond to a
multi-issue email with individual responses to each issue?  I did this to
give you a practical illustration by doing just that...

"|" is short form for "or":   Reply or All