[Users] New member - Microsoft Exchange query

Liz edodd55 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 20:56:22 CET 2014

On Wed, 12 Mar 2014 16:46:28 +0100
Colin Leroy <colin at colino.net> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> > Is anyone aware of a logical sequence of events which might cause
> > Claws-Mail to filter mail this way?
>
> Claws-Mail could not filter or move anything into a non-subscribed
> folder. It's just impossible.These are non-existent as far as the code
> is concerned, and can be made existent only by subscribing to them.
> (Or choosing to view all folders including non-subscribed ones)
>
> Word of one those hippie open-source developers probably won't help
> convince your Microsoft Certified Professionnal sysadmins, though. :)

Of course not, but while I seem to understand logic, having spent many
years of working gathering information and making appropriate
conclusions, I get offered magic explanations for a problem. It's been
hard to get past "It's Linux, we don't understand" but now I have
managed to get past "no one else has complained" and other proofs of my
problem's non-existence.