[Users] New member - Microsoft Exchange query

Michael Rasmussen mir at miras.org
Wed Mar 12 17:23:04 CET 2014

On Wed, 12 Mar 2014 16:46:28 +0100
Colin Leroy <colin at colino.net> wrote:

> Word of one those hippie open-source developers probably won't help
> convince your Microsoft Certified Professionnal sysadmins, though. :)

A true history from the trenches. From experience with have learned
that whenever we exchange data between our Oracle databases and our MS
SQL databases we always log whatever data we send out and whatever
data we receive because we have often heard from the MS tech guys that
this or that will and/or can never happen but comparing our logs with
the actual data in MS SQL now and then shows that something that will
or can never happen by the touch of God mysteriously have happen anyway!

--
Hilsen/Regards
Michael Rasmussen

Get my public GnuPG keys:
michael <at> rasmussen <dot> cc
mir <at> datanom <dot> net
mir <at> miras <dot> org
/usr/games/fortune -es says:
I smell like a wet reducing clinic on Columbus Day!