[Users] mail to multiple recipients

TN Patriot irgunii at gmail.com
Fri Mar 7 06:38:12 CET 2014

On Fri, 7 Mar 2014 00:16:00 +0100
Tomasz Zbrzezny <zbrzezny at wp.pl> wrote:

> hello!
> I'im using Claws Mail for my gmail account, but I can't send e-mail to
> more than 100 recipients at once. Is there any plugin for Claws or a
> way to do it simply?

  That's actually a gmail thing. Google has it set that way to stop spammers. It's a
  real PITA, so you have to break it down into two or three groups of 50 and 30+
  respectively. It's the only way I've found to get past the google rules.

--
http://www.lawcollective.org/  Learn your rights through cartoons!

http://www.roadblock.org/rights/  Know your rights about and at roadblocks!

http://fija.org/  Learn about Jury Nullification! Take back your rights from the
over-reaching: police, justice system and government!

Why does the government want to ban semi-auto weapons? Because you won’t get in
the box car willingly.