[Users] Import security update for Win32

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Wed Mar 5 22:21:58 CET 2014

On Wednesday 05 March 2014 16:18:31 Brian Morrison did opine:

> On Wed, 5 Mar 2014 15:38:43 +0100
>
> Colin Leroy wrote:
> > It resembles the recent SSL vulnerability found in Apple products,
> > allowing to bypass certificate validation.
>
> My, the NSA and friends have been busy ;-)

You are intimating that the NSA backdoor is now hidden a hell of a lot
better?

T'would not be much of a surprise.  Now, what happens when the hackers hack
the NSA and use it.  There will of course me terabytes of double-speak
denials from the NSA.

Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)

NOTICE: Will pay 100 USD for an HP-4815A defective but
complete probe assembly.