[Users] Yahoo IMAP folder issues in Claws Mail?

N. W. nw9165-3201 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 25 18:01:54 CEST 2014

> Michael Rasmussen <mir at miras.org> wrote:
>
> Or you could change type on the fake inbox folder while claws is
> running. Changing type to normal folder and you should be able to
> delete it.

No, I can't. And I already mentioned that previously.

Claws Mail says "Error - Can't remove the folder 'INBOX'" and "Error -
Can't remove the folder 'Inbox'" when trying to delete one of them
(yes, even when having them set to folder type "Normal").

> Colin Leroy <colin at colino.net> wrote:
>
> This is rather strange. Maybe you can delete the one which isn't of
> type 'inbox', while Claws-mail isn't running, directly from
> ~/.claws-mail/folderlist.xml

I just tried that.

Removing it from folderlist.xml indeed makes it disappear.

But "Rebuild folder tree" makes it come back ;o.