[Users] Password before opening CM?

Colin Leroy colin at colino.net
Wed Jun 25 15:55:54 CEST 2014

On Wed, 25 Jun 2014 09:23:24 -0400, "Renaud (Ron) OLGIATI"
<renaud at olgiati-in-paraguay.org> wrote:

> > > I beg your pardon but I can't see where to do that.
>
> > This is system-wide :)
>
> I suspect he wants CM alone to be password-protected, so it cannot be
> accessed when his session is active...

Well, in this case the active but abandonned session should be locked.

Unix provides us with great tools to enhance security, we have no need
to reinvent wheels and protect launch of arbitrary software via
password like some software did on Windows 95.

--
Colin