[Users] claws git question...

Pierre Fortin pf at pfortin.com
Wed Jun 18 17:46:30 CEST 2014

Hi guys,

I rebuild CM when I get time and/or for feature/bug reasons; on average
every few weeks...

Sometimes, the only way to get the latest is to clobber $SRC/claws and do
a full clone because I get something like the below errors -- even though
I've never touched the flagged files...

Am I misunderstanding git?

Or... is this something that happens when lots of changes have occurred
since my last pull --all?

Or... does this happen when CM requires a new distro package (intltool
this time)?

Thanks,
Pierre

remote: Counting objects: 5, done.
Unpacking objects: 100% (3/3), done.
From http://git.claws-mail.org/readonly/claws
   3fc9e21..8cd3792  master     -> origin/master
error: Your local changes to the following files would be overwritten by merge:
        po/bg.po
[snip snip]
        po/zh_TW.po
        src/summaryview.c
Please, commit your changes or stash them before you can merge.
Aborting