[Users] Compose window not closing

Michael Gmelin freebsd at grem.de
Fri Jun 13 16:09:48 CEST 2014

This is on 3.10, has anyone seen this before? (happened to me twice so
far).

Is it possible that this has already been fixed in 3.10.1, release
notes say "Fix the race fix, now preventing the compose window to be
closed.", I didn't have a chance to update yet and this description is
a bit brief.

Symptom:
I'm done writing an email and sent it. Email was delivered over SMTP, a
copy is stored in my remote IMAP Sent folder. Window won't close.

I can send the message again and again by hitting Send, but the window
won't go away (every single delivery is stored in my Send folder).
File->Close won't close it.

When I exit claws, it keeps storing the message in the Drafts folder
(so this action also won't close the window). So after getting like 30
copies in the drafts folder I have to kill claws using SIGKILL,
otherwise it would probably go on forever. On next start all those draft
emails pop up, but then will close/delete like expected.

Thanks,

--
Michael Gmelin