[Users] Printing Email Headers

Jerry jerry at seibercom.net
Tue Jun 10 17:49:05 CEST 2014

I am working for a municipality. All of the email here is handled by MS
Outlook 2013. I wanted to use Claws-Mail instead. One of the problems is the
printing of email. I am required to print out several received emails per day.
Using MS Outlook, I can print out the "From", "Sent", "To" and "Subject"
lines at the top of the page and then the actual message. I cannot figure out
how to do that in claws-mail. It will only apparently print out the message
contents. Is there a way to configure it to work in a manner similar to MS
Outlook 2013 which is what I am gong to have to duplicate if I am going to be
allowed to use it.

Thanks!

--
Jerry