[Users] Version 3.10

Neil senex at drofle.co.uk
Mon Jun 9 17:32:35 CEST 2014

On Mon, 9 Jun 2014 08:04:14 +0100
Neil <senex at drofle.co.uk> wrote:

> > I'm using the PPA through Xubuntu 14.04 and I can't
> > complain. :)
> >

> Thanks for all the replies. I have used PPA's before but never as an
> upgrade, hence the question. I will install it and see what happens,
>
> Neil

I have now run the PPA and installed the new version, in fact right up
to date with version 3.10.1. And it does indeed work like an upgrade.
Thanks. I have learnt something today (nothing new there), that a PPA
can work like an upgrade if an earlier version is already installed.

Thanks for all the help,

Neil