[Users] Limit date range for IMAP sync

Beeblebrox zaphod at berentweb.com
Fri Jun 6 07:49:50 CEST 2014

Hi. I'm new to Claws-Mail and was unable to locate a feature available in
mozilla-based (Thunderbird, Seamonkey) programs.

When sync'ing IMAP accounts I'd like to be able to set the the "sync date
range", thereby limiting the synced mails to the last 30 days for example
(date range is left to user preference). By only syncing the last 30 days,
you prevent a massive download of past 5 years of data, which really is not
needed.

P.S. I don't want to use a folder-structure scheme to accomplish this (sync
only one folder, then move at the end of 30 days etc..)

Thanks and Regards.