[Users] multithreaded when sending email?

christian graf chr.graf at gmx.de
Mon Jun 2 08:46:54 CEST 2014

Dear all,

I am still using claws 3.9.3 from dec. 2013 built. Rocksolid - thanks
guys.

One of my email-accounts has to authenticate against microsoft office
365 and this authentication takes upto 15secs.
During authentication claws is not allowing to continue reading email.
As I am sending lots of email a day, I would like to contuniue working
with claws, even when one email is still authenticating/beeing sent out.

I am wondering if this is either a config-error on my own or if even
the latest claws-client could make sending/authenticating multithreaded?

Any input much appreciated.

thanks

christian