[Users] Can't figure out how to make a filter

Paul claws at thewildbeast.co.uk
Sat Jul 19 08:56:31 CEST 2014

On Fri, 18 Jul 2014 20:20:04 -0700
John Jason Jordan <johnxj at comcast.net> wrote:

> I am trying to create a filter rule based on the above subject that
> would automatically delete these e-mails, but no matter how I
> configure it, it doesn't work. How can I configure Claws Mail so I
> never see these messages?

What have you tried so far?

Keep in mind that filter rules are applied sequentially, from top to
bottom, and that a 'move' rule is a final rule. So if you have
another rule that moves these messages first, then they won't be
available for the subject matching rule.

The filtering log is a good way to debug your filtering process.

with regards

Paul

--
Guerre aux châteaux, Paix aux chaumières