[Users] move action on folder of an imap account can move mails in the first account INBOX

Daniel Caillibaud ml at lairdutemps.org
Fri Jul 4 19:35:31 CEST 2014

Le 04/07/14 à 14:53, Paul <claws at thewildbeast.co.uk> a écrit :

P> On Fri, 4 Jul 2014 15:45:53 +0200
P> Daniel Caillibaud <ml at lairdutemps.org> wrote:
P>
P> > Is there a way to log every matched rule and the action taken ?
P>
P> The Filtering Log.
P>
P> Turn on at /Configuration/Preferences/Other/Logging
P>
P> View at /Tools/Filtering Log

Thanx a lot.

I tried version 3.9.3 (from debian wheezy-backports), but I still have the bug, the trace says
  applying action [ move "#mh/Archives_ML/path/to/folder" ]
but some mails are copied in the INBOX of the first account, and in that case the mail is also
in the move destination (several copies), and still in the source folder :-/

P> Be aware, though, that using the filtering log can slow things down a
P> lot, so turn it off when not needed.

I turn it off because there is no info on the pb in it (it says the move is fine).

--
Daniel

Plus on avance dans la vie, plus on est obligé d'admettre que le sel
de l'existence est essentiellement dans le poivre qu'on y met.
Alphonse Allais