[Users] Cannot display saved messages

Paul claws at thewildbeast.co.uk
Fri Jul 4 08:30:59 CEST 2014

On Thu, 3 Jul 2014 16:03:06 +0100
Sian Mountbatten <poenikatu at fastmail.co.uk> wrote:

> When I select one of the MH mailboxes where I have saved messages,
> claws-mail refuses to show the list of messages. Thus I cannot
> refer to the messages' content.
>
> Have I mis-configured the program?

That's hard to answer, based just on what you've said. Does 'refuses
to show' mean the list is empty?? This could be because you have
'hide read messages' set and the folder has only read messages.

But it could be something else. I've never known this to happen
previously, so the chances are that it is something you've done. More
information needed.

with regards

Paul

--
Guerre aux châteaux, Paix aux chaumières