[Users] display most active threads first (regardless of age)

Michael G lists.n.forums at googlemail.com
Wed Jan 8 11:00:06 CET 2014

Hello,

fist of all: all the best for 2014 to all of you!

I'm sorry if this question has already been asked, but I searched the net
high and low without finding an answer, so  here it is:

Is it possible to configure claws mail so that whenever I receive a new
email to an old thread that thread gets displayed fist? Or in other words:
I want the most active threads (i.e. the ones with the most recent
messages) to be displayed on top, no matter how old the threads are.

Thanks for your help and have a great week!

Michael