[Users] Collapse/Unthread folders recursively?

Paul claws at thewildbeast.co.uk
Fri Jan 3 19:23:22 CET 2014

On Fri, 3 Jan 2014 08:32:16 -0800
"Philipp K. Janert" <janert at ieee.org> wrote:

> Is there a way to collapse and/or unthread
> directories recursively, instead of having
> to select every folder individually?

No. However, you only have to do it once per folder, so just do it
when you visit the folder and, over time, that time spent will become
insignificant.

> I guess I could write a script to manipulate
> .claws-mail/folderlist.xml, but I am afraid
> what side-effects this might have. I wonder
> whether there is a more straightforward way.

If you close Claws first, there will be no side effects. Easier than
going to the trouble of writing a script would be to use your text
editor's find/replace-all feature.

with regards

Paul