[Users] Updating colors in message list by message status?

Philipp K. Janert janert at ieee.org
Fri Jan 3 18:02:30 CET 2014

On Fri, 3 Jan 2014 16:52:56 +0000

> >Is there a way to achieve the effect I am looking for?
>
> Probably easiest done as a folder processing rule;  Look for "Flags"
> in Match Criteria of the Condition element, then define the colour
> for each type (New, Unread, etc.) in the Action part of the rule.

But how do I get the rule to fire when a message
is read? That's really my issue - I want the
message in the list view to CHANGE color when the
status goes from unread to read (without having to
explicitly invoke "run processing rule" on the
folder).

Basically I want the same behavior claws-mail
exhibits with bold/normal font for unread/read
mails, but with colors instead of font weight.