[Users] RFE - to reply with html when an html-only email is recieved.

Brad Rogers brad at fineby.me.uk
Fri Feb 28 14:44:25 CET 2014

On Fri, 28 Feb 2014 11:34:06 +0000
Sharon Kimble <boudiccas at talktalk.net> wrote:

Hello Sharon,

>I've just had the situation where I've had an html-only email received
>which stated "This email contains HTML content only. You are currently

I too, occasionally, receive HTML only messages, but I *always* reply
in plain text.  They can read it.  Whoever 'they' happen to be.

Anyway, it's unlikely in the extreme(1) that the CM team will add the
ability to write HTML to CM.

(1) When hell freezes over, and probably not even then.

--
 Regards  _
When I say ugly, I don't mean rough looking, I mean hideous