[Users] RFE - to reply with html when an html-only email is recieved.

Brad Rogers brad at fineby.me.uk
Fri Feb 28 14:37:06 CET 2014

On Fri, 28 Feb 2014 10:03:51 -0300
"Renaud (Ron) OLGIATI" <renaud at olgiati-in-paraguay.org> wrote:

Hello Renaud,

>I usually reply to such telling them their code is an illegible mess,
>please mail in plain text.

Whilst all that is true, and I entirely agree with you, more and more
companies are forcing this, or similar policies, on their staff.
There's simply no way the customer facing staff can send plain text
emails any more, it seems.   :-(

--
 Regards  _
Going round on the Circle Line trying to find a way out