[Users] Drafts folder highlighted as if it contained new and unread messages

Brad Rogers brad at fineby.me.uk
Mon Feb 24 18:25:41 CET 2014

On Mon, 24 Feb 2014 18:02:31 +0100
Ricardo Mones <ricardo at mones.org> wrote:

Hello Ricardo,

>  If you have something in drafts it's time to finish it or delete it or
>move it to another folder (since it's not a draft), isn't it? :)

Fair point.  I've been using Drafts as a 'holding pen', as it were, for
what amounts to a template for job application emails.  The global or
folder specific 'Compose' template option isn't suitable for this use,
as it would be applied to everything.

Looks like I'll be adding YAF (Yet Another Folder).   :-)

--
 Regards  _
Chose to play the fool in a six piece band