[Users] {SOLVED} Reading emails

Brad Rogers brad at fineby.me.uk
Mon Feb 24 14:35:07 CET 2014

On Mon, 24 Feb 2014 13:15:00 +0000
Neil <senex at drofle.co.uk> wrote:

Hello Neil,

>I first used CM many years ago, in fact I used Sylpheed first, but it

That's the route I took, too.  Sylph was (is? I've not used it in years)
great, but didn't /quite/ satisfy my needs.  Sylpheed-Claws and more
recently CM, have been excellent.

>Thanks for all the help. And yes, I forgot to mark it as SOLVED. After

I forget too, sometimes.  The mention wasn't meant to be a jab at you
BTW, just a notifcation that it had been done.

>all this time I should remember. (I have been using Linux since 1999 so
>I should be fairly used to it by now.)

:-)

--
 Regards  _
Gary don't need his eyes to see.  Gary and his eyes have parted company