[Users] Need help, moving from kmail-1.13.5 to claws-mail

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Sun Feb 23 16:52:01 CET 2014

On Sunday 23 February 2014 10:41:29 Michael A. Yetto did opine:

> On Sun, 23 Feb 2014 09:34:25 -0500
>
> Gene Heskett <gheskett at wdtv.com> wrote:
> >On Sunday 23 February 2014 09:33:43 Michael A. Yetto did opine:

> >> Check out the "Mailbox conversion" section of the page at
> >> <http://claws-mail.org/tools.php?section=downloads>. There is
> >> a kmail-mailbox2claws-mail.pl script that should be helpful. I
> >> remember having to tweek it a little a few years ago, but I
> >> don't remember why or how.
> >
> >Thank you Mike, I'll do that.
>
> Actually, I just found /usr/share/doc/claws-mail/tools/
> with the same tolls right here on my system. The download is not
> necessary, but friendly mocking might be called for.

Tee hee.  Happens in the best regulated families Mike.  Think nothing of
it. :)  I've 4 terrabytes of storage here, and at my age, remembering where
I last laid the car keys or my glucose meter is trouble enough.

And you worry about the hereafter too because you go get up and go limping
off (I tore up a knee last fall) someplace to get something, and when you
get there, you wonder what it was that you came here after. ;-)

Thanks Mike.

Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)

NOTICE: Will pay 100 USD for an HP-4815A defective but
complete probe assembly.