[Users] Change mail store folder (to another partition/drive)

harro at altern.org harro at altern.org
Wed Feb 19 16:34:13 CET 2014

Hi all,

I would like to change the mail store folder for Claws Mail (containing
the emails, addressbook and mail account settings) to another partition
and folder.

Is there a way to do this?  I have looked through the options and configs
but have not managed to achieve this without creating a sym-link within
Windows (which I would rather avoid).

The reason I want to change the store folder is to have the personal data
on a separate encrypted partition.

I am using Claws 3.9.3 on Windows.  If this can only be done in the linux
version, I am willing to move this OS.

Thank you for any thoughts on this!

Rho