[Users] New Member

Neil senex at drofle.co.uk
Mon Feb 17 14:10:26 CET 2014

On Mon, 17 Feb 2014 11:48:47 +0000
Paul <claws at thewildbeast.co.uk> wrote:

> To discover the problem, start Claws from a terminal with
> `claws-mail --debug` and look at the debug output when you click a
> link. Paste the output in a reply to this message if you're unsure
> what it's telling you.
>
> BTW, the above is relating to a plain text message, (such as this
> one), rather than an HTML part of a message using the Fancy plugin.
>
> with regards
>
> Paul

Thanks for the suggestion, will try it out.  The messages I was testing
were indeed HTML using the fancy plugin. One message was from Amazon,
trying to sell me something as usual. It showed several books,
including a picture of the covers.

Clicking once did nothing, double clicking did nothing, right clicking
and choosing 'Open in browser' did just that. I am happy to use that
since it works.

Regards

Neil