[Users] "Go Offline" button on connection error popup

Bernd Eckenfels bernd-2014 at eckenfels.net
Tue Feb 11 09:39:17 CET 2014

Am Tue, 4 Feb 2014 08:59:29 +0000
schrieb Paul <claws at thewildbeast.co.uk>:

> On Tue, 4 Feb 2014 09:50:27 +0100
> Bernd Eckenfels <bernd-2014 at eckenfels.net> wrote:
> > Yes there is a disconnect Icon or menu, but first i have to dismiss
> > then the modal error dialog, Click the offline Icon and then abort
> > The sync. Thats 3 Klicks instead of none (no popup) or one (go
> > offline Button).
>
> Then my 2nd point: Network Manager support built in.

Is there a build which supports network manager under Windows - and
does it support windows networking at all? In my Claws installation in
the About dialog I see the option Network Manager with a empty
checkbox, I suspect this means the binary was built without support for
it.

BTW: the problem is typically worse, I have to dismiss the connect
error dialogs 3 times before I can get to the disconnect icon.

Bernd