[Users] NNTP read articles re-appear (newsgroup list not updated when "mark all read"). bug?

Bernd Eckenfels bernd-2014 at eckenfels.net
Tue Feb 11 09:30:36 CET 2014

Am Tue, 28 Jan 2014 21:43:52 +0100
schrieb Bernd Eckenfels <bernd-2014 at eckenfels.net>:

> Am Tue, 28 Jan 2014 21:24:56 +0100
> schrieb Bernd Eckenfels <bernd-2014 at eckenfels.net>:
>
> > I use the "mark all read" function and quit claws, and then I check
> > newsgroup_list file:
> >
> > xxx 4811 4648 y
>
> Just a short note, I noticed that the folderlist.xml looks "better"
> after shutdown:
>
> <folderitem last_seen="4818" order="0" watched="0" ignore="0"
> locked="0" forwarded="0" replied="0" total="168" marked="0"
> unreadmarked="0" unread="0" new="0" mtime="0" sort_type="ascending"
> sort_key="date" hidereadthreads="0" hidedelmsgs="0" hidereadmsgs="0"
> threaded="1" thread_collapsed="0" collapsed="0"
> path="xxx"
> name="xxx" type="normal" />

Any idea how I can debug this? This is pretty annoying. I am not sure
if it happens on each restart (as I restart more seldomly now), but it
surely happens on the majority of restarts. I am not sure what the
cause could be as I terminate claws cleanly (and it had plenty of time
to sync the current state).

It looks like there is no bug report about this, which makes me think
it must be a local problem. But all I did was to use the installer (no
update or self compiled stuff).

Gruss
Bernd