[Users] Previous/Next Message Buttons?

Jim Seymour jseymour at LinxNet.com
Mon Feb 10 15:49:53 CET 2014

Hi There,

I've been wondering about this for some time, but kept forgetting to
ask...

The Message (view) Window has

    View -> Go to -> Previous message and Next message

but there appears to be no way to add buttons for those functions
either to the Message (view) Window or the main toolbar.

Or am I again just missing something obvious?

Thanks,
Jim
filtering.  If you reply to this email and your email is