[Users] searching email folder

Ricardo Mones ricardo at mones.org
Thu Feb 6 17:02:23 CET 2014

On Thu, Feb 06, 2014 at 12:51:09PM +0000, RW wrote:
> On Thu, 6 Feb 2014 12:35:17 +0000
> RW wrote:
>
> > On Wed, 5 Feb 2014 17:13:46 +0100
> > Ricardo Mones wrote:
> >

> > >   AFAIK Bcc is a SMTP-only header, you shouldn't receive it, so no
> > > filtering is possible on this.
> >
> > It exists in draft messages.
>
> That should have been draft or sent messages.

  You're right, but I think Cc is more useful to have in the mixed quick
search option than Bcc. You can still quick search by Bcc (or any other
header) in such folders.

  Maybe the option you miss is really another which searches for any
header with an address and leave that mixed option alone (whose label
is already too large, BTW).

  regards,
--
  Ricardo Mones