[Users] searching email folder

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Thu Feb 6 00:02:28 CET 2014

On Wednesday 05 February 2014 17:59:22 Brad Rogers did opine:

> On Wed, 5 Feb 2014 16:08:21 -0500
> Gene Heskett <gheskett at wdtv.com> wrote:
>
> Hello Gene,
>
> >Ok, how do I do that?
>
> gpg --refresh-keys, assuming you're using gpg, of course.
>
> Warning;  It can take quite a while, if you've got a lot of keys.

Thank you and that it does.  Should I commit to that being a cron job, if
so at what nominal interval so as not to abuse the server?

Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)

NOTICE: Will pay 100 USD for an HP-4815A defective but
complete probe assembly.