[Users] Email organization questions

alb348 at gmail.com alb348 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 2 03:02:58 CET 2014

Two quick questions about the way of organizing the emails:

1) Is there an Archive command that quickly removes an email from the
inbox to a pre-defined folder? (I already know about the Move command,
but that requires the user to manually select the destination folder --
I was looking for something quick, that requires pressing only one key,
like in Thunderbird).

2) Which way of managing multiple accounts do you suggest: keeping only
one inbox for all incoming emails (from all the various accounts), or
having one inbox for each account? What are the pros and the cons of
each method, and in which cases would you recommend one method instead
of the other?

Another question: I keep unchecking the Message View from the View menu,
but when I click on a message to open it, the Message View automatically
reappears. This is very annoying. How do I turn off the Message View
permanently? I want to view each message in a new window when I click
on it.

Thanks in advance

Alby