[Users] Setting automatically a BBC copy for every outgoing message

Alby alb348 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 2 02:09:44 CET 2014

I spoke too early. Bernd was right: using a spoofed From field causes MAJOR
problems with spam filters. Although Gmail lets the spoofed emails into the
Inbox folder without problems, Hotmail/Outlook puts them directly into the
Spam folder. I have just verified this. Not only that, but even after
moving those emails manually from the Spam folder to the Inbox,
Hotmail/Oulook still keeps displaying a scary and ugly warning message at
the top of the email:

"Be careful! This sender failed our fraud detection checks."

Obviously, this is not acceptable!!
Too bad. Back to square one, looking for an alternative solution...