[Users] Fancy plugin issues on Win7 64bit with Claws 3.10.1

Paul paulsteyn1 at afrihost.co.za
Sun Dec 21 19:27:54 CET 2014

Hi all,

First off, I just saw that there's been a new (since I last checked)
Claws release for windows, the standalone Claws 3.10.1. Awesome news,
as I see it now comes with things like the spell-checker, which I had
long been wanting. I had intended to try my hand at building from
source sometime to try and get that. Anybody know when the python
plugin will be released for windows?

Secondly, the old Claws 3.7.6 packaged with GnuPG had the
gtkhtml2_viewer plugin. That used to hang Claws on some html messages,
but most viewed fine. The new Claws 3.10.1 has the Fancy plugin, and now
Claws hangs on every html message, even ones that used to work before.

Anybody know what this is about?

Paul