[Users] [pull request] Fix crashes due to lack of synchronization with the IMAP thread

Colin Leroy colin at colino.net
Fri Dec 19 20:15:39 CET 2014

On 19 December 2014 at 02h42, Jakub KiciƄski wrote:

Hi,

> Sorry for criticising the code. I don't want you to get the impression
> that I fixed all the issues, my patch is more of a workaround
> actually.

Your analysis is rather correct. What should be done is much deeper
than that in fact, it goes back all the way to the GUI where things are
done synchronously. We'd need everything to be requested (folder check,
incorporation, message download) with a callback when it's done. This
would be really huge work.

--
Colin