[Users] How do I make Claws Mail the default mail application in Windows 7 Pro?

Jorge Saraceno jsaraceno at gmail.com
Thu Dec 18 21:26:46 CET 2014

Hi Guys,

Pls, I need of your support...
I have installed Claws Mail version 3.10.1 in Win 7 Pro and everything
work very well, but I have a problem: Claws Mail does not appears in
the Setup Default Programs list, so, when I want to use the" send by
email option" over a file, nothing happen because in my computer
"there is no email program"...
If I go to Start/All The Programs, Claws Mail appears listed with the
other applications in my computer...
Pls, can everyone help me and tell me how can I fix this?
Thanks in advance for your kindly support
Best regards,
Jorge Saraceno