[Users] [pull request] Fix crashes due to lack of synchronization with the IMAP thread

Michael Rasmussen mir at miras.org
Thu Dec 18 19:02:28 CET 2014

On Thu, 18 Dec 2014 12:44:44 +0000
Brian Morrison <bdm at fenrir.org.uk> wrote:

> Much appreciated too, although I don't see too many IMAP issues
> anything that improves the robustness of Claws is a good thing.

The more I study this patch the more I am convinced that this bug was
the sole reason to my failing implementation of IMAP IDLE. When ever I
did something in the GUI which caused a change of focus from one
account to another or when the implementation did the required refresh
every 29 minuts the IDLE thread would crash and hang forever if focus
was changed from the account which open an IDLE thread last.

--
Hilsen/Regards
Michael Rasmussen

Get my public GnuPG keys:
michael <at> rasmussen <dot> cc
mir <at> datanom <dot> net
mir <at> miras <dot> org
/usr/games/fortune -es says:
I've had a perfectly wonderful evening.  But this wasn't it.
		-- Groucho Marx