[Users] OpenPGPG & PGP inline messages store decrypted

Slavko linux at slavino.sk
Wed Dec 17 21:25:13 CET 2014

Hi all,

please, i have a lot of gpg encrypted messages from my servers and the
CM's GPG plugin work well with both, the OpenPGP and the PGP/Inline
forms.

But, when the messages are stored in encrypted form, i am not able to
process them by the message content, then i search the solution how to
store them in plain text form. Most of them are logwatch reports,
fail2ban reports, etc and i dont see reason to store them encrypted
(if someone hack my machine, then this one can get more useful
information, than he can get from these files).

For now i have simple script to copy the headers part and add the
decrypted message body (PGP/Inline) to the temp file and finally replace
the original message file (for now two separate scripts for OpenPGP and
PGP/Inline, but i will merge them in near future). This script is
executed as Action from my menu bar and seems to work as expected, but
i initially want to create it as filter (test) but i fail with this and
then decided to make action.

But after the message is decrypted and copied back, the message in
messages list stays with the key icon (i think as encryption indicator).
I can remove this icon only by manually deleting the cache file in
particular directory, but this removes all my marks (mostly Mark as
read and Color mark).

In documentation i read something about "Clear cache" in the folder
properties, but it seems, that it not option for my directory (POP3).

Please, how i can remove this icon, to i can visually distinguish the
encrypted and not encrypted messages? Or is here a better solution?

thanks

--
Slavko
http://slavino.sk