[Users] [pull request] Fix crashes due to lack of synchronization with the IMAP thread

Jakub Kicinski moorray3 at wp.pl
Sun Dec 14 13:24:33 CET 2014

Hello!

I fixed an annoying bug caused by mailimap being freed in the GUI
thread while the worker thread was still working on it. The changes
are available in the git repository at:

  git at github.com:kuba-moo/claws-mail.git for-master

Please consider pulling or instruct me how best to propose the changes.
I haven't seen anyone posting patches straight to the ML so I thought
a "pull request" could be better?

Regards
	-- Jakub Kicinski

Jakub Kicinski (3):
      Swap return value and argument of imap_threaded_capability()
      Synchronize mailimap deletion against async operations
      Use memset to initialize struct etpan_thread_op

 src/etpan/etpan-thread-manager.c |  15 +----
 src/etpan/imap-thread.h          |   2 +-
 src/etpan/nntp-thread.c          |   6 +-
 src/imap.c                       |   4 +-